We are looking for a new Head of Corporate Finance to successfully lead a financial division. Either you will work at this strategic level or you will seek the opportunity to become a strategic department manager and leave your mark on the board as we face the challenges of the future. We are looking for someone who is qualified in Accounting and who can demonstrate the ability to lead a wide range of teams that underpin authority success and finances. You will design, manage and carry out a varied range of agendas and projects. We expect you to operate at the highest level of the council, including within political and partnership circles.
The successful candidate will work closely with the CEO and the management team of the company and will be responsible for:
- The efficient management and performance of the Corporate Finance division guaranteeing their high quality and profitability
- You will be the board’s lead financial advisor and appointed as the board’s s151 agent
- You will work closely together and advise the Cabinet and members
- You will manage the finances of the board and ensure that our statutory obligations are met while being involved in many exciting projects
As we strive for continuous improvement and deliver an ambitious transformation plan, your expertise will help us shape our future direction and progress. Strong leadership, problem solving, determination and ambition for our city are key qualities for this role.
To organize an informal discussion, please contact Natalie Brahma Pearl, CEO at [email protected] Where please click on apply below
- Closing Date: Sunday, January 9, 2022 (11:59 p.m.)
- First stage interviews: monday 17 january 2022
- Final interview with the panel of members: Monday 24 january 2022
Ready to join us?
Please read the role material carefully before by clicking on apply below. You can attach a CV and / or a personal statement, which should not exceed 4 pages and which addresses the job profile and the candidate’s specifications.